What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Da Nang
Suitable : Friends, couples, Family with kids
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CPG03
A special trip will give you a memorable visit of three famous destinations in the center of Vietnam including Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An. Highlights of this trip are visit to the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, excursion of Marble Mountains, Lang Co beach, discovery My Son holly land and full day Hue city tour.
- Join an interesting itinerary : Hoi An ancient town, Hue city, Da Nang, My Son holly land
- Discover old architectures in Hoi An such as Tan Ky old house, the Japanese - covered bridge
- Understand the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom
- Visit royal constructures like Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Join tour ticket
- Hue Folk song ticket
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Pick up and transfer as program
- Half board meals (Breakfasts at hotels & set menus)
- Twin sharing standard room basic: hotels in Hue (Carnary hotel, Sport hotel...); in Hoi An (An Phu hotel, Vinh Hung 3 hotel...)
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Da Nang arrival
Pick up at Da Nang Railway Station or Da Nang Airport transfer to Hoi An. Check in.
PM: Walking to visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, shopping at the silk streets of Hoi An. Overnight in Hoian.
- Day 2: Hoi An – My Son Holy Land – Hue
Breakfast. 7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel and leaving Hoi An for My Son Holy Land. Arriving in My Son - the Holy land surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Acient buidings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
14.30-15.00 pickup and transfer to Hue by open bus, stopover at Lang Co beach (subject to time and operating conditions). Drop off at hotel in Hue for check in and free time.
- Day 3: Hue city tour - departure
AM: Breakfast. Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, and Emperor Tu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.
Free time till driver takes you to Hue airport for departure flight. End of services
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 33 reviews
Value for money9.0
26 Sep 2019
The temples date from the 8th and 14th Centuries, some have been slightly restored and others are quite ruined. You’ll also see the bombing craters from the Vietnam War. About 6 main temples in all with smaller ruins which I passed by. Everyone went in the opposite direction to what was in the map which is the way to go!
08 Jul 2019
We visited My Son on a tour with Tommy Dao Tours, and had the best guide, Mr Ken, so knowledgeable. Although there was rain, thunder and lightning, it just added to the majesty and atmosphere of this very significant and ancient complex of ruins. I would highly recommend doing My Son, to understand the history of Vietnam and the Champa peoples.
09 Mar 2019
We had a wonderful time and the tour was fantastic. The service and attention we received were consistent with each visit and guide. We learned a lot about Vietnam. They each made us feel welcome as well as informed. The hotels and meals arranged for us were just fine.
28 Feb 2019
Thank you for this trip. My hotels were all very clean and comfortable, with helpful staff and good facilities. All had fantastic locations. I have no complaints about all our guides who were very nice and had good English language skills.
20 Feb 2019
The My Son ruins are situated in a beautiful valley. But you come for the last remains of the Cham temples. Unfortunately, Americans destroyed a great part of the temples. Restoration is a slow process and one has to like the way it is being done. This makes the visuals in my opinion less impressive, also because of the fairly small site. However, it adds to the your knowledge of Cham culture to be more complete. Don't forget to visit the museums. The cultural show is nice, but not necessary. Oh, and come early, say 8 AM, so you do not have to worry about all the tourgroups in your pictures, they arrive from 9 AM.