What you’ll get
Duration : full day
Departure : Da Lat
Suitable : All of people: family, friend, children, couple...
Type : Land tour
Da Lat Tea and Coffee full day was tailored for tourists have the short time in Dalat but still exploring many hightlighs of Da Lat via famous product from there: tea, coffee and other
- Explore typical beauty-spots of the east
- Understand the daily life and famous product from Da Lat: tea and coffee
- Visit Tiger Cave Waterfall, Old Railways station, French Quarter...
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- English speaking tourist guide
- Private vehicle
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Bottled water
- Dalattrip souvenir.
- Price Excludes
- Lunch (9$/pax extra if desire)
- Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Full itinerary
8.30 am: In the morning, on the way toward Cau Dat plantation we will visit the French Quarter with many old-style dimly appears in the pine trees, and stop some places where you can admire beautiful scenery of immense, green Arabica coffee plantations and the guide help you understand the processes, such as: the picking of coffee, selecting coffee at the field and the factory, drying of coffee seeds and the process of milling coffee seeds that produces Arabica Instant Coffee that has a special taste and a nice fragrance, keep on visitting Trai Ham Da Lat Weasel Coffee – Civet Coffee’s Real Flavor. The beautiful tea plantations with various kinds of tea stretch on green curvaceous hills, being dappled with the colourfully dressed women that pick the tea – all combining to create a mesmerising image. It is very educational for having a tour of the tea process in Cau Dat Tea Factory was established in 1927 over many historical periods and over several generations by the French director of the organization planting, harvesting and management since its establishment.
In the afternoon, you will discover the imposing waterfall and the mysterious tigers’ den as well as discovering the nature at the Tigers’ Den Waterfall (Tiger Cave Waterfall); the admirable architecture was built from debris of glass, pottery and porcelain creating colorful paintings at Linh Phuoc Pagoda. Amazing of the unique Guan Yin statue by immortal flowers of Vietnam. There is also a strange 49m long dragon and its fin is covered with fragments of 50 thousand bottles of beer. On the way back Dalat city center, we will visit the Dalat Winery for various products brand Dalat wine made from grapes and speciality of Da Lat such as lemon and strawberry liquor, whisky, plum liquor, coffee liquor, mulberry wine… Drop at the nicest Old Railway Station of Indochina with ancient French architectures, the old steam locomotive of Japan and the unique cog railway with Swiss technology offering an atmospheric slice of Dalat history before getting back your hotel.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money