What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days / 3 night(s)
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SPP13
This Conquer Fansipan Peak 3D4N tour is offered for anyone who likes adventures. It is a memorable experience with conquering the Roof of Indochina - Fansipan peak in Hoang Lien Son range and enjoying fully the emotion of the winner when you reach the top of the mountain at the height 3143
- Conquering Fansipan peak in Hoang Lien Son range
- Sightseeing landscapes from the height 3143m and take photos
- Taking part in many interesting activities, visiting beautiful landscapes and taste forest and mountain foods
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Train, Shuttle bus
- Camping Tent, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Full board meals
- Tents and sleeping bags
- English speaking guide
- Transfer to Hanoi Train station
- Hotel in Sapa (twin/ double/ triple)
- Porter (Carry the food, tent, sleeping bags)
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Transfer Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai by shuttle bus
- Price Excludes
- Insurance, VAT
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Night 1: Hanoi - night train to Sapa
Pick you up at your hotel at 20:30 PM and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to get to Lao Cai Station. Overnight on the train
- Day 1: Lao Cai - Sapa - Fansipan (up 2200m)
Morning Arrive Lao Cai , pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. Have breakfast and shower in hotel before the trip starts. Jeep to silver waterfall, Tram Ton pass - from this highest pass in Vietnam, starts the strenuous climb to the peak. 8 hours through primitive forest, many small streams and bamboo forests…reach the top of 2,200m, make tents, and prepare for dinner. This is the 1st night for travelers, guide and porters to seat friendly close to each others beside the fire to enjoy the tasty moment that all have once in the life of experience.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2: Fansipan Summit - Down 2800m
A hard climb heads up to the top the summit. At the top you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures and your lunch then descend the same way down to 2,700m for camping and cooking some thing for congratulation winners-over night there.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Fansipan (down) - Sin Chai - Lao Cai Station
Take another way to go down to the foot of the mountain. Stop by Spring for shower and have lunch before going to visit Sin Chai Village then take a car back to Sapa. Free time until transfer to Lao Cai Station for the night train back to Hanoi. Tour ends.
Meals: B, L
- Porter: carry tents and foods
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Please take your passport during tour
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Hotel: Fansipan View 2* or Panorama 3*
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience.
- Tourists can have an extra night in Sapa before heading back to Hanoi upon request
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
27 Aug 2018
25 Aug 2018
Our guide and his team are friendly and helpful especially the mountain guide, Sinh. He is full of patience walking slowly along the trail and always be the last one ensuring no one is behind him. In general, the trip organised fantastic. The chalet at base camp, meals prepared are tasty, Homestay at village and a beautiful lady boss with good cooking. The only setback is the summit which has been civilised. Nonetheless, paddy field in the Sapa village is a bonus to me. Definitely I will come back again. See you, Sapa in winter.