What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveller, friend, couple...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG24
A special combo includes the pagoda tour and boat trip in Ninh Binh, trekking tour in Pu Luong and overnight cruise in Halong Bay. Within 5 days, this trip surely brings you many joyful experiences with interesting landscapes and exciting activities.
- Trekiing tour in Pu Luong Natural reserve
- Cycling to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital and boat ride in Trang An
- Experience overnight cruise in Halong Bay for 2 days/ 1night to visit Sung Sot, Luon caves
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 22 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
The deluxe combo included 1-night in Pu Luong with deluxe bungalow with AC, 1-night in Ning Binh with deluxe villa with AC, 1-night in 5-star Halong Cruise (Athena, Signatue, Alisa Cruise or similar)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Bungalow, Cruise Cabin, Homestay
- Price Includes
- Doing Taichi
- Cave discovering
- Cooking destination
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Thai's traditional dance
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Dormitory/ Bungalow in Pu Luong
- Dormitory/ Bungalow in Ninh Binh
- A/C transportation during the trip
- Kayaking/ Bamboo boat in Halong
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private cabin in Halong Cruise (twin/ double/ triple sharing)
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Pu Luong 200km
07:00 – 07:30 = Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Pu Luong Nature Reserve by Limousine Bus.
09:00 = Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00 = Stop at the local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
12:00 = Arrival in Mai Chau and transfer to a van to go to Pu Luong Reserve nature
13:00 =Check in and lunch at Pu Luong Eco Garden – The Mountain Retreat.
14:30 – 17:30 = Board the van to the starting point. Following the small road through the terrace rice and sugar cane fields, cross the Hanging Bridges to visit other remote rural villages of Thai Ethnic. Stop at the giant waterwheels, ducks farm to learn about the agriculture before getting on the Bamboo Raft for a relaxing cruise on Cham stream (cruise depending on weather conditions).
17:30 = Pick up the van to go to the Eco Garden – Mountain Retreat. Enjoy swimming in the Infinity Pool.
19:00 = Have dinner at the lodge, enjoy some local rice wine. Have a quiet night in the middle of the Reserve.
*Sleeping options: Pu Luong Eco Garden – The Mountain Retreat. Traditional dorm room in the house on stilts or Private Room (no Air-con) or Deluxe Room with Air-con
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dormitory/ Bungalow
- Day2: Explore Kho Muong village and Doi Cave – Ninh Binh 120km
07:00 – 08:00 = Have breakfast in the lodge. Enjoying the breathtaking view from Pu Luong Eco Garden – The Mountain Retreat.
08:30 – 12:00 = Trek following the small roads through the terrace rice fields and cross the stream to visit remote hidden village of Kho Muong to learn about the local people in Pu Luong.(6kms) Explore Doi Cave (Bat cave), this is the largest cave in Pu Luong. (Depending on the weather condition)
12:00 = Back to the Eco Garden – The Mountain Retreat, check out.
13:00 = Have lunch and have free time to relax in the Infinity pool or walking around the village before boarding the Limousine bus to go to NinhBinh at 14:30.
17:30 = Arrive in Ninh Binh Retreat, check in and have free time.
19:00 = Have dinner at the retreat
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Dormitory/ Bungalow
- Day 3: Cycling to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital and boat ride in Trang An
7:30 – 8:30 = Breakfast at the Retreat
8:30 to 12:00 = Cycling through the limestone karsts to reach 2 temples of the first 2 Emperors in the 10 th Century in Hoa Lu Ancient Capital hike up the Ma Yen Mountain to visit the King’s tomb in 10 th century and enjoy the panorama view from the mountain. On the way back, stop in a local family to discover daily life and culture and share a tea with them.
12:00 -13:30 = Check out and have lunch at the Retreat
13:30 -16:00 = Go to Trang An for a boat ride in between the karst pics and enjoy the beautiful scenery and peaceful atmosphere.
16:00 = Drop you off at Ninh Binh Railway station or bus station or board the bus to go to Hanoi.
19:00 = Drop off in Hanoi old quarter
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Hanoi - Halong overnight
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Cruise in Halong
- Day 5: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi about 4.30 - 5.00 pm. End of service!
Meals: B, L
- Halong cruise: 3* (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar), 4* (Luxury flamingo, Gadern bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar), 5* (Athena, V'Spirit Premier, Alisa, Dynasty, Signature, Margaret, Starlight or similar)
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary:can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted)
- Contact us if you want to stay a triple room/cabin
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0