What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG06
Combo Halong - Mai Chau 4 days is a special offer with the combination of Mai Chau day tour and an overnight cruise in Halong Bay with 1 night on board and 1 night at bungalow. Joining our tour, you have chances to experience Vietnam’s landscape and culture from mountain area to the water area.
- Join day trip to Mai Chau with biking
- Take part in exciting activities : cave discovering, swimming, kayaking, biking, dancing, squid fishing
- Cruise towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village……
- Experience overnight cruise in Halong Bay for 3 days 2 nights to visit Nam Cat island, Lan Ha island,Cat Ba island, Sung Sot cave
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe combo 4*
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Deluxe combo 4*
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfast, 4 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Biking trip in Mai Chau
- Meals as indicated above
- English speaking tour guides
- Roundtrip transfer by A/C van
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Boat trip and kayaking trip in Halong
- Private cabin on Cruise (twin/triple share)
- Price Excludes
- Peak season surcharge
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- Pickup outside Old Quarters area
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau - Hanoi
07.30 – 8.30: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarters
10.00: Short break on the way.
11.30 – 12.00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12.15: Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian meal available)
13.00 – 15.00: Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15.00: Leave Mai Chau and drive back to Hanoi.
18.30 – 19.00: Drop you off at your hotels.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Halong cruise
08.00 – 08:30 Pick-up at your hotel (in old quarter only) and depart for Halong.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: L, D
- Day 3: Halong Bay – Cat Ba Island
07:30 Breakfast, fruits, coffee, and tea will be served. After that join some activities: visit pearl farm to sea real pearl cultivated by local fisherman, floating village or cycling trip around Viet Hai village, kayaking, swimming in blue water.
End of the day, come back to cruise, have happy hours and enjoy dinner on boat. Evening activities go squid fishing, relax on sundeck, listen to sea waves at very peaceful and quiet place. Have a second night on cruise.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Morning tea and coffee will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first and second day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay and have farewell lunch while passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to harbor. Arrive at harbor around 12 pm and get on the bus back to Hanoi
16:30 Transfer you back to your hotel. The tour ends
Meals: B, L, Br
- Superior combo: 3* Cruise (Lan Ha legend, La Paci cruise or similar)
- Deluxe combo: 4* Cruise (La Pinta, Sapphire cruise or similar)
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 9 reviews
Value for money9.1
22 Nov 2018
16 Nov 2017
Very good organization! The guide was very friendly, funny and he took great care of it. The ship was also very well maintained and there was good food - if you are not averse to fish dishes. Ha Long Bay is in my opinion a must visit Vietnam.
22 Oct 2017
Tour guide was good, foods were delicious and the entire tour was nice. Quite tiring on the cycling, but we enjoyed it. For those who will bring small children who cannot cycle, there were bicycles with child-seat. But be prepared to cycle thru the hill for less than 2 hours :)
16 Sep 2017
Great route with excellent tour guide. Picked up from Hanoi, we went to Halong on a sunny day, this is truly a beautiful bay with a fairy landscape. I wholeheartedly enjoyed the beauty of the bay, the cruising tour was extremely fun. Should have planned to stay longer!
09 May 2017
We went with friends and had a great time. We used to be in Halong but have never been to Mai Chau and did not know what to expect. We stayed at a homestay by the edge of the Thai ethnic village and the view was spectacular. Rice paddies and fish ponds in the foreground and the whole valley completely surrounded by the mountains. Very beautiful!!!