What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hoi An
Suitable : Family, Honey moon couple, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HAG07
With Cham Island half day trip, you will have chances to explore the island and experience your great time with sunset and sunrises which is much spectacular or go fishing at night and have barbecue on the island. On the other hand, you can visit many other interesting attractions including fresh seafood, traditional crafts, swimming and sightseeing.
- Visiting Au Thuyen where the local boats are hidden in big storms
- Walking along the rice field to the over-100-years-old temple of Hai Tang
- Swimming, seeing the forest of nice coral under the sea and going to Bai Bac beach
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle busBoat
- Price Includes
- Boat trip
- Entrance fees
- Snorkeling tools
- Sight-seeing fee
- Lunch with seafood
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Personal expenses.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Cua Dai Harbour - Cham Island - Au Thuyen - Hai Tang - Xep Beach - Bai Chong Beach - Cua Dai Estuary - Hoi An
8:00: Local tour guide will pick you up at the hotel’s lobby, transfer to Cua Dai harbour. Relax in fresh cool wind and enjoy the beautiful landscape on the speed boat to Cham island. Visit Au Thuyen where the local boats are hidden in storms. Walking along the rice field to visit the over-100- years-old temple of Hai Tang Pagoda and fishing village. Transfer to Dai island for snorkeling. Here you can swim, see the forest of nice coral under the sea. Go back to Ong island for relax, swimming, sunbath and enjoy lunch with fresh seafood.
14:00: Return to Hoi An. End tour.
Questions & Answers
8.9Based on 3 reviews
Value for money8.7
01 Nov 2016
We charted a high speed launch and had a very relaxing day on the beach. Friendly locals, extremely well priced food and alcohol. Try the Abalone Wine, a local brew that will give you areal kick start.
07 Jan 2016
Relaxing day where we met some really nice people! If you are going for the snorkeling I'm sure there are better alternatives, but if you want to see beautiful scenery, meet some other travellers and relax on the beach then I would recommend it. The food was really good (even as a vegetarian ). Another thing to consider when booking any sort of snorkeling/diving activities is that the water is not clear during rougher seasons. This has nothing to do with the tour or equipment. I would give it a 5 if the price was a little bit less expensive.
10 Sep 2015
As part of a package tour we had a half day trip to Cham Island. The fast speed boat ride to the island took 20 mins from Cua Dai. The short walk to the temple was interesting, then a trip on the boat to another area to snorkel. The water was beautiful, but we were disappointed with the coral and the fish. As we are Australians and have snorkeled the Barrier Reef and other places in the south Pacific, the area we snorkeled off Cham was very uninteresting. But the water was a perfect temperature, and lovely and clear. After our snorkel we then went to another island for a great lunch, with a lovely variety if vietnamese food. There was plenty of free time after lunch to swim or just relax on the beach on a deck chair under the palms. Our guide was wonderful and looked after us very well.