What you’ll get
Duration : 7 days 6 nights
Departure : Hue
Suitable : Friends, couples, Family with kids
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CP03
A special tour will give you an enjoyable memory with the visit of central Vietnam in 7 days. Highlights of this trip are excursions to visit 3 world heritage sites of Vietnam: Hue Ancient Capital, Hoi An Ancient town and My Son holly land and beach breaks in some of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam including Lang Co beach, Da Nang beach and Cua Dai beach. Join us for your life experience!
- Visit to the Royal Citadel of Hue, royal tombs
- Excursion to Tra Que village and learn how to cook some traditional dishes
- Excursions to visit 3 world heritage sites of Vietnam: Hue Ancient Capital, Hoi An Ancient town and My Son holly land
- Beach breaks in some of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam including Lang Co beach, Da Nang beach and Cua Dai beach
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- Hotel/resort accommodation
- Roundtrip transfer per program
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Meals as indicated (B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Telephone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hue – City tour
Arrive at Phu Bai airport in Hue, pick up then transfer to your hotel in Hue. Check in hotel
14.00 Visit Imperial Citadel in the afternoon then shopping at Dong Ba market. Free time for dinner in and overnight at hotel in Hue.
- Day 2: Hue – Lang Co
08.00 In the morning, enjoy boat trip on Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda considered as Royal Pagoda of the Nguyen Dynasty , Tu Duc and Khai Dinh Tombs. Lunch at the garden restaurant.
After lunch transfer to Lang Co beach. Check in hotel and free time. Overnight at hotel in Lang Co.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Lang Co – Da Nang
Free morning on your own activities. Afternoon transfer to Da Nang, tour to visit Cham Museum, Marble Mountains, stone- carving village of Non Nuoc, Son Tra Beach and then free time on the beach.
Overnight at hotel in Da Nang.
- Day 4: Da Nang – Hoi An
Transfer to Hoi An (30km), the most attractive ancient town in South East. Arrive in Hoi An, explore the ancient narrow lanes of Hoi An. Visit the old house of Tan ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Thu Bon River and Phuc Kien Assembly Hall and then at leisure for relaxing or swimming on Cua Dai Beach.
Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Meals: B, L
- Day 5: Hoi An – Cooking Class
After breakfast, enjoy a biking trip to Tra Que Vegetable Village, stop by Hoi An’s colorful central market. Here you will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. So make sure your camera is handy.
Arrival in Tra Que vegetable, welcome drink for rest and walk through the vegetable gardens where local farmers work on their fields using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago, no electrical machinery here.
11:00 Work together with the chef. Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked. Short rest before heading back to your hotel.
Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Meals: B, L
- Day 6: Hoi An – Free day
The whole day is free at your leisure on Cua Dai Beach. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
- Day 7: Hoi An – My Son – Da Nang – Departure
Travel on rural roads to My Son (55km), where explore the architectural treasure and sculptures of Cham dating from the 7th to the 13th century.
After the visit, heading to Da Nang Airport for departure flight. End of services.
- Accommodation in tour: superior = 3-star hotel, deluxe = 4-star hotel
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples, pagodas
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.7
18 Mar 2019
Absolutely wonderful trip! We felt very taken care of and the sites and the historical information that guides gave us was great! We were able to see and explore the architectural treasure and sculptures of Cham dating from the 7th to the 13th century.
05 Mar 2019
Highly recommend! My boys really enjoyed a biking trip to Tra Que Vegetable Village and Hoi An’s colorful central market. They were very delightful. We also learned the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food, it was interesting.
27 Feb 2019
Thanks to nice and helpful people, we had an amazing tour in 7D6N. Both guides and drivers were very diligent, courteous and always willing to support us in all our needs. One more time, thanks a lot!!!
10 Feb 2019
14 Jan 2019
Amazing trip! Our guides were friendly, funny, and very knowledgeable. The drivers were very good and we felt safe with their driving during the tour. The hotel in Da Nang was great for the price. And the meals, including breakfast and lunch, were excellent, we had no complaints.