What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hue city
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HUE09
Join Bach Ma National Park full day, you have an opportunity to visit Exhibition Center, discover the top of Bach Ma with a height of 1450m above the sea, and enjoy the majestic beauty of waterfall.
- Enjoy the majestic scenery of Rhododendron Fall
- Explore Bach Ma National Park with thrilling games
- See a whole view of mountains, lagoons, ocean and Vietnamese countryside from Bach Ma top
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- A/C van
- Price Includes
- A/c bus
- Entrancae fees
- Travel Insurance fee
- English-speaking guide
- 2 bottles of water 0,5L/pax/day
- Price Excludes
- Tips, drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hue city - Bach Ma National Park - Hai Vong Dai - Rhododendron Fall - Hue city
AM: 7:00 Pick you up at your hotel and depart to Bach Ma National Park. Stop at the Visitor Centre to be given an introduction about the park. Driver to the summit of Bach Ma and from this peak, Hai Vong Dai (Sea-view tower), to see the wonderful panorama of mountains, lagoons and East Sea.
After a trek to the Five Lakes, swim in the cool and clear streams of water and take a rest at the huge rocks. Have lunch.
PM: Visit the Rhododendron Fall (the beautiful and huge fall with the height of 300m) and Rhododendron flower forest with numerous legends about it. Return to Hue City.
Tour end about 5:00 PM
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 24 reviews
Value for money8.9
26 Aug 2019
This was a great place to get out of the heat of the city. The views are spectacular. We then trekked down with our guide and saw some absolutely incredible waterfalls and pools - the water was cool, clear and amazing to swim in. After a delicious packed lunch (also included in our price) we continues to where the minibus met us at the bottom. Really brilliant day trip. Highly recommended if you like walking. There were a few scramle areas, but there are guide ropes. All is good :P
13 Apr 2019
i planned to see it while visiting Hue from da nang. infact it is a very big park with many things to be seen in a imted period. u need to walk a lot and spend some time to see at least something. i suggest to spend at least a full day if u wishes to see it. the entry fee can be lowered.
02 Apr 2019
I listen to the outing is most effective amid the mid season days, however, regardless I'd a brilliant period in cool, damp December. There weren't really many individuals in the leisure facility, and it was ideal with water that is clear and a quiet environment. Be cautious with regards to taking the stairways on the extremely base - they're testing and ineffectively stored up.
23 Mar 2019
At last, we found some wildlife in Vietnam. Snakes, spiders, butterflies, lizzards, birds all abound here, if you take the time to look and you find them as you walk the trails to the Summit the "Lakes" as they call them, which are actually a few small plunge pools, but nice enough for cooling off in all the same, and to the impressive Do Quyen waterfall (which you see from the top, so it is an impressive mountain vista rather than a crashing fall). The miliary and French colonial history around here ads to the enjoyment. All in all, a very enjoyable day trip which can be fitted in during transit between Hoi An and Hue, regardless of direction of travel.
02 Mar 2019
I'd have the opportunity to visit Bach Ma with my friends. The road to Bach Ma was a bit afraid because it's too high, our driver first drove up the pass but was generally safe. There are many restaurants that serve food on the mountain top. Noted that from 3 pm onwards it is very easy to rain.