What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31SWD03
This culture-combining trip within 3 days is the ultimate farming and cycling tour, which will provide unique experiences as well as plentiful opportunities to discover the real countryside of Northern Vietnam. Joining our tour, you will go for wandering through the typical villages of Red River Delta on a push bike, slowly enjoy crossing through lush rice paddy fields to see the entire process of wet rice farming and cultivation, stunning landscapes and amazing backdrops. Especially, you will experience overnight at Paddy Home, the terracotta house located right in the village with high-quality facilities, and enjoy tasty dinner cooked by a local family and served in local hospitality style. At the final night, you'll sleep on Swan cruise to discover amazing of Bai Tu Long Bay. Just within a few days of the unique program, you will be able to sketch the portrait of Vietnamese culture and the new seventh world wonder - Halong Bay.
- Staying overnight in a countryside bungalow serving homestay style
- Cycling around the beautiful rural area where you will discover authentic local culture
- Cruising around the amazing bay, swimming on the crystal water of Halong Bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin, Homestay
- Price Includes
- Homestay with daily breakfast
- Experienced English or French-speaking guide
- Sharing Cruise on Halong Bay
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- Vietnamese foods
- All sightseeing tickets
- Bicycle for cycling around the village of Dong Trieu
- Tissues and water on coach
- Service charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/ single customer service.
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guarantee
- Price Excludes
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation (book in next step)
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- VAT & bank charge
- Extra food and beverages
- Pre and post accommodations
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid, but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation before tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causing an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental, or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Doan Xa Village - Dong Trieu
07.30 – 8.30: Our shutter bus will pick you up at your hotel; afterward heading to the countryside where will be host by a local family, and discover culture by easy cycling and rural eco such as replanting rice, scooping water for irrigation, and catching fish in the afternoon.
11.00: Arrival to the village of Doan Xa, check in the room, take a rest, and fresh up before lunch.
Spend the afternoon time for an exciting biking through lush rice fields and villages, where we are going to learn and actually hand on rice cultivation with Vietnamese in a friendly local environment.
Back to the village and relax by the pond for fishing, reading books, or take strolling around the village to learn more about local daily life.
19.30: Have dinner in Paddy Home, Dong Trieu.
20.00: Having tea and talking to the house owner to learn about the Vietnam War and the life of Vietnamese people under economic subsidies and farm cooperative time.
Stay overnight in Vietnam Eco Adventure's accommodation.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Paddy Home
- Day 2: Doan Xa Village - Hon Gai Harbor - Cap La Island
Highly recommended to get up early for strolling around the village to enjoy a fresh atmosphere and open air in the Vietnam countryside.
07.30: Return to the homestay for having breakfast.
08.30: Check-out our homestay. Be ready for the next experience!
While you are waiting for the shuttle bus pass by, our tour guide will take you to visit quiet little markets in town for studying about local people. Leaving the market, we continue to see the last place where you'll have a chance to get to know about how pottery and ceramic are made.
10.30: You are on the Shuttle bus for keeping traveling to Halong.
12.00: Arrive at Swan office in Halong, have a little time to relax, and then, you will transfer to Swan Cruises by a tender.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included, then check in cabin.
13.30: Have lunchtime while leisurely cruising to the core of Halong Bay.
15.30: Arrive at Cap La Island, a beautiful area in Bai Tu Long Bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming, and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset Time with tea and fresh fruits. This time is regarded as “Happy Hour” – “buy one get one” while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage. In addition, Cooking class is also organized by our guide at this time. You'll have a chance to make Vietnamese cuisine by yourself.
19.00: Dinner will be served in the dining room on board.
20.30: Free time for joining games. You may also try your luck with squid fishing. If you want to sing karaoke, please inform our tour guide to be supported.
Overnight on Swan Cruise in Cong Do area
Attention: Swimming activity needs to be allowed to organize by Halong Bay Management Authority.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Swan Deluxe Cruise
- Day 3: Tra San - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hon Gai Port - Hanoi
06.30: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck. Enjoy sea landscape of early morning and fresh atmosphere.
07.00: Have breakfast in the dining room on board.
07.45: Explore Thien Canh Son Cave. It is one of the most beautiful and famous caves of Bai Tu Long Bay.
08.45: Return to the main boat.
09.30: Arrange your luggage and check out of your cabin. Our staffs will help you transfer your luggage directly to the pier.
10.00: Join in and show your creativity in fruit carving activity.
10.45: Have lunchtime in the dining room on board while the cruise returns to Hon Gai Harbor.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier.
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay, then return to Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 1 reviews
Value for money10.0
23 Sep 2015
Without a second thought I would do this cruise and boat trip again. The boat is stunning and the rooms are luxurious even though most of the time you are standing on the top deck admiring the gorgeous view whilst the most friendliest staff assist you in any way they can. The activities that are offered are amazing and the guides and staff make the trip's more exciting. The price for this experience is fantastic and well worth it. If anybody is thinking about seeing Halong Bay travel with this cruise company and YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!