What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31SWB01
Funny but correct saying, “Coming to Vietnam without visiting Halong Bay, it means you've not been to Vietnam yet.” Let’s enjoy with us to experience yourself on our 3-star Swan Halong cruises. Besides the purpose of sightseeing, Swan Boutique Cruises with numerous attractive activities such as kayaking, sunset party, squid fishing, cooking demonstration, and spa are actually the best choice for any tourist when visiting Vietnam.
- Contemplate the stunning beauty of the pristine bay with a very larger window
- Join in numerous exciting activities: cooking demonstration, sunset party,...
- Explore thousands of cliff Stone Island rising from the crystal water, undiscovered sandy beaches, amazing night, and lagoons
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Kayaking, Sunset party
- Cooking demonstration
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in the cabin
- Local speaking English tour guide on boat
- Deluxe boutique cruise through Halong Bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Visa Arrangements
- Round trip shuttle bus from/to Hanoi (book in next step)
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid, but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation before tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causing an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental, or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai harbor - Bai Tu Long Bay - Cap La island - Cong Do
07.45 – 8:30: Optional Swan shutter bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi and heading to the northeast of Vietnam. At the middle of the way, we have a quick stop to stretch your leg and refresh then continue our way to Halong Bay.
12.00: Arrive at Swan office in Halong, have a bit time to relax, and then you will transfer to Swan Cruises by tender.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on board and activities included then check in your cabin.
13.30: Have lunch while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.30: Arrive in Cap La Island - the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long Bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karsts and breathtaking nature, and relaxing on beaches.
(Swimming activities need to be allowed by Halong Bay Management Authority)
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset Time (enjoy tea and fresh fruits). This time is regarded as “ Happy Hour” while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage. In addition, Cooking class is also organized by our guide at this time. You have a chance to make Vietnamese cuisine by yourself.
19.00: Have dinner in the dining room on board.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing. If you want to sing karaoke, please inform our tour guide to be supported.
Overnight on Swan Cruise in Cong Do area
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Swan Boutique Cruise
- Day 2: Tra San - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hon Gai Harbor - Hanoi
06.30: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck. Enjoy early morning landscape of the bay.
07.00: Have breakfast on board (tea and coffee are free)
07.45: Explore Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
08.45: Return to the main boat.
09.30: Finish packing and check out your cabin.
(Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (our staff will support you transfer directly to the pier).
10.00: Join in and show your creativity in fruit carving activity.
10.45: Enjoy lunch while our cruise is returning Hon Gai harbor.
12.00: Back to the harbor and disembark in Hon Gai pier.
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then our bus will take you back to Hanoi.
17.30: End of the 2-day-1-night trip on Swan Cruises.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.5
07 Feb 2019
Halong Bay from February 10 to February 11, 2019! It was very cool! Types of stunning! You find yourself in another world. Rode the bay in canoes, were in a cave. Fed on 5+! For dinner there were unforgettable oysters! Our guide David is very attentive and helpful!
04 Feb 2019
Nice cruise for 2 days and 1 night! Nice benefits! The room was ok. The meals very good and hearty. Friendly activities like kayaking. The prices of the correct drinks. Happy hour for an hour! And the staff very kind. In addition there are animators, guides speaking French, English to accompany us. Our host Alice was very dynamic, friendly and fun. It was a very nice trip through the long ha bay