A special tour to visit the south of Vietnam in 6 days give an memorable vacation. Taking interesting itinerary through Mekong delta provinces and Saigon. Learning about Vietnam war and Vietnamese people’s lives. Especially, you will have chance to explore famous floating markets like as Cai Rang, Phong Dien markets.
Visit to the most famous places of interest in Saigon
A cultural tour to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels
An overnight in homestay in Can Tho to enjoy and learn more about the daily life of Southern people
An exciting cruise to visit Cai Rang and Phong Dien Floating markets together with others destinations in the region
Description Group pacckage
Description Private package
Day 1: Saigon – Arrival
Arrival in Tan Son Nhat airport, pick you up and transfer to your hotel.Free at your leisure. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Day 2: Saigon – Cu Chi (B, L)
Day 3: Saigon – Mekong (B, L, D)
Day 4: Can Tho – Cai Rang – Saigon (B,L)
After breakfast, taking very early morning boat trip (5:30am usually recommended) to visit the Cai Rang floating market which is wholesale market of fruit and vegetable at its busiest at this time of the day. Keep cruising through the small channels system and visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the “Monkey Bridge” in the Delta. Head towards Phong Dien for the smaller, quieter floating market (optional). Break for lunch. Return to Saigon.
Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Day 5: Saigon City tour (B, L)
Free afternoon for shopping and relaxing. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Day 6: Saigon – Departure (B)
Free time until transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of services.
- Free pickup/drop off at hotel for private tour
- Free pickup at centrally located in backpacker's area for group tour
- Similar service will be provided subject to availability
- Inform in advance if you need vegetarian/ special request
- Bring passport to check in hotel on the day of travel
- Accommodations: click here more information
- Mekong trip with homestay in Can Tho can be replaced by similar trip with homestay in Cai Be or Ben Tre.
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Mekong
- Water and wet tissue
- Homestay in Can Tho
- Hotels accommodation
- English speaking guides
- Pick up and see off services
- All transfers per program (A/C vehicles)
- Meals as indicated (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Visa & flight arrangement (optional)
- Other meals not indicated in the itinerary