This Sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to visit both the most popular travel sites in Sapa and Bac Ha market on Sunday but just within 2 days, stay overnight in a good hotel and save lots of money in comparison with going by night train, especially you can enjoy the friendly services on morden open bus.
Great view of the whole villages and the marvelous panorama views, backed by high mountains and facing the river
Get great view of the whole villages and the marvelous panorama views, backed by high mountains and facing the river
Visit Cat Cat village, home of Black H’mong ethnic people to discover their daily life and how they make traditional clothes, handicraft
Description Price for 2* hotel
Description Price for 3* hotel (Vietflower, H'mong Sapa Hotel, Sapa View or similar)
Description Price for 4* hotel
- Sapa hotels: 2* - Hai Dang hotel, 3* - Viet Flower Hotel, Hmong Sapa Hotel, Sapa View Hotel or similar, 4* - Sapa Highland resort or similar
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- Sapa Hotels on twin sharing basis
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Modern air - conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai and in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa and Bac Ha
What's Not Included
- VAT (10%)
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!