This combo comprises of Perfume Pagoda and Mai Chau overnight trip. You will be able to visit Perfume Pagoda with boat trip and experience the rural lifestyle at some villages of Mai Chau including Lac Village and Poom Coong village.
Full day tour to Perfume Pagoda
Overnight trip to Mai Chau for 1 night
Free pickup at hotels in Old quarters
Description Price for Deluxe combo (cab car + deluxe room at Mai Chau Lodge)
Day 1: Hanoi - Perfume Pagoda (L)
08:00 - 08:30: Pick up at your hotels in Old quarters area.
10.30: Take the rowing-boat trip on the Yen stream (about 1 hour) to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice, step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain.
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18:00.
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Entrance fees
- Bicycle trip in Mai Chau
- Meals as indicated above
- Boat trip in Perfume Pagoda
- English speaking tour guide
- Roundtrip transfer by A/C van
- Deluxe room in Mai Chau
- Traditional dance show & can wine
- Cable cab to Huong Tich Pagoda
What's Not Included
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi