Halong Bay is a spectacular natural wonder. The dramatic scenery dotted with islets makes this an excellent semi-sheltered, open water location for exploring. This 8-hour cruise is ideal for keen novice and experienced visitors alike to explore the natural beauty of Halong Bay, also a great choice for cruise ship customers.
Climbing trip to the top of Titop island
Visiting Ba Hang fishing village - Amazing Cave - TiTop island - Luon Cave
Joining boat trip to visit the best of Halong Bay and enjoying delicious lunch on boat
Description Price in USD per person for private tour with pickup at hotels in Halong city
Description Price in USD per person for private tour with pickup for cruiseship passengers (Cai Lan port/ Bai Chay ferry station)
Description Price for Tour with pickup at Tuan Chau Marina
This boat trip starts at 09.00am and ends at 17.00 at Tuan Chau Marina. Customers who want to be picked up from hotel/ docking port of cruise ships can choose below pickup option:
Option 1: No need pickup from hotel/port:
- Customers take the taxi/car on their own to Tuan Chau Marina to meet up with the tour guide
- Meeting point: waiting hall, in front of ticket counters for day-trip boats
- Pickup time: 08.45 - 09.00AM
Option 2: Pickup at hotel in Halong Bay
- Pickup area: This tour offer pickups at centrally located hotel in Halong City (not Hon Gai port). Pls contact us if your hotel is outside pickup area.
- Pickup time: Please get ready from 08.30 - 08.45AM for your tour guide then proceed to Tuan Chau Marina by taxi.
Option 3: Pickup at ports for passengers from cruise ships:
- Pickup port: available for Cai Lan Port and Bai Chay Ferry Station.
- Pickup time: pickup upon arrival (07.00 - 08.30AM)
- Pickup fee and port permits are paid by us, the tour guide will come to docking place to pick you up then proceed to Tuan Chau Marina by taxi.
Boat trip Itinerary:
09.00 Get on boat at Tuan Chau Marina and start cruising through hundreds of limestone islands and islets on the bay
- Chances to witness beautiful spots like Cho Da (Stone Dog), Lu Huong (Incense Burner), Ba Hang Fishing Village and Ngon Tay (Fingers) Islets.
- Enjoy a leisure bamboo boat ride to visit Ba Hang floating market and learn more about the living of fishmen there.
- Visit Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
- Savor a delicious lunch on boat
- Visit to Titop island: you can climb to the top of the hill on the island and enjoy the amazing panoramic view over the Halong bay or spend time swimming on Titop beach.
- Experience a kayaking trip to explore Luon Cave
- Sunset hunter & take photos vivid islets of the bay with some icons such as Con Rua (Tortoise), Dau Nguoi (Man Head) and Mat Quy (Monster Head) Islets
- Note: In winter, a visit to Cua Van floating village and pearl farm can be arranged as replacement for Titop Island.
17.00 Boat arrives back to the mainland, get back to your hotel/docking place (optional). End of tour.
- Pickup at hotel/port and transfer (option 2 and 3 only)
- Pickup fee and permit fee (option 3 only)
- Private boat trip in Halong bay
- Entrance fees in Halong Bay
- Passenger fee in Tuan Chau Marina
- Kayaking/ bamboo boat rowing
- English speaking tour guide
- Local lunch on boat
What's Not Included
- VAT, Travel insurance
- Drinks, tip and personal expenses
- Pickup and transfer fee for customers choose option 1
- Other cost is not mentioned in the Inclusions list
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!