What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hoi An
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Friend
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HAP04
Tra nhieu, a village of Duy Vinh commune, is located on Thu Bon river bank. This is a peaceful, romantic area where typical features of Vietnamese villages are now still maintained. With this tour, you can see all the village roads winding around local garden houses shaded by scented betel-nut trees. The further you walk through the village, the more peaceful and simple you feel about the local life. You can see some traditional handicrafts, community activities related to the river life.
- Enjoy fresh air, beautiful and poetic scenery
- Visit all the village roads winding around local garden houses
- See some traditional handicrafts, community activities related to the river life
- Walk through the village, the more peaceful and simple you feel about the local life
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- A/C bus
- Entrance fee
- Fishing tools
- Local ferry & boat
- English/ Vietnamese local guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hotel - Thu Bon Wharf - Tra Nhieu Village - Hoi An
08:00 am You will be collected at your hotel lobby and transferred to the meeting point. Along Hoai river, you will have a chance to visit Tra Nhieu village by cycling over the bridge. Here you will have a brief introduction to the history, traditional handicraft of the village such as: farming, fishing, poultry and livestock breeding, sleeping mat making.... After that, you will be taken in a boat with local fisherman to learn how to cast a net, catch fish, shrimp, crap…Have lunch with special dishes at the local house. Bid farewell to the local fishermen. Continue riding bicycle to the wharf and back to Hoi An by boat. End the tour.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
16 Apr 2018
30 May 2017
You need to get here at daybreak as by 7.30-8.00am things will have quietened.The area is very busy with landings and fish auctions before those times.Don't get in the way!There are very few tourists around.I noticed that most of boats are staffed by men but the sales are conducted by women.You may be lucky and see a rare species of fish.The bridge in the background of some photos has long been completed.If,travelling from Hoi An you will cross it.
30 Mar 2017
We took an early morning walk through the fishing village, watching the fish being unloaded and sold at the quayside. Not touristy but great to watch people going about their normal life. A real insight into the Vietnamese life.
04 Jan 2017
We walked thru out the village, did some shopping from the gracious people, gifts to take home, watched them working on a boat, awesome how they make the boats! Loved the hand make items you could buy in the little shops, chop stick holders, chains carved boxes with inlaid shell. Special people too!
28 Oct 2016