A special trekking trip will give have chance to explore ethnic villages in Sapa within 3 days. You will experience beautiful landscapes as well as different climate types which is moderate and rainy in summer (May - August), foggy and cold with occasional snowfalls in winter, and meet hill tribes and understand their culture, custom. Join us for a lifetime experience!
Visit villages of the local hill tribes (Hmong, Black Dzao, Dzay...)
Walk through rice fields and have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes
Understand typical traditional custom and the way of bartering trade existing in daily life of the minority people
Description Price for 2* hotel (Hai Dang hotel or similar)
Description Price for 3* hotel (Viet Flower hotel, Hmong Sapa hotel, Sapa View hotel or similar)
Description Price for 4* hotel (Sapa Highland resort or similar)
6:30 - 7:00 - Our driver and tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa.
10:00 - Follow the highway to Lao Cai City with a comfortable short break on the way to Sapa.
13:00 - Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:30 - Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic and picturesque Cat Cat Waterfall, which is a great spot for photo-shoots.
17:00 - Return to Sapa town for dinner. Enjoy your free time in the afternoon to explore Sapa Market and town.
Overnight at the hotel
7:00 - 7:45 - Have breakfast at the hotel.
8:00 - Take a short drive to Y Linh Ho village and then start hiking through the rice terraces along Muong Hoa Stream to Lao Chai, the village of Black H’mong minority. Here you will enjoy the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son mountain ranges. In the late afternoon, continue trekking to visit Ta Van village, which is the home of Tay minority. The trekking distance is about 9km and the duration is 3½ hours.
11:30 - Hike uphill to Ta Van Bridge to be transferred back to Sapa town.
12:00 - Have lunch in Sapa town.
Enjoy free time for the rest of the day to discover Sapa town by yourself.
Have dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
7:00 - 7:45 - Have breakfast at the hotel before setting off for Ta Phin village.
08:00 - The tour guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby and then you will be transferred to the center of Ta Phin Valley with some stops along the way. Enjoy the picturesque scenery of the mountainous region.
Upon arrival at Ta Phin village, start your adventure with a 2-hour walk along the village paths.
Here you will pass by several hamlets of the Black H’mong and Red Dzao people scattering over the hillsides facing the rice fields. You will also have a chance to visit some local families to learn more about their traditional values, culture, and customs. This visit will greatly help you distinguish between H’mong and Red Dzao people who live in the same area.
At noon, get back to the main road to return to Sapa town.
12:30 - 15:00 - Have lunch with local dishes and enjoy free time for shopping.
15:00 - Meet all other group members at the hotel to get ready for the bus to return to Hanoi.
21:00 - 22:00 - Arrive in Hanoi city. The tour ends.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- English speaking tour guide during the tour
- 2 nights in Sapa Hotel on twin sharing basis
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- Meals with local dishes as indicated in itinerary
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Complimentary bottles of water, tissues/2 ways/person on bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
What's Not Included
- VAT (10%)
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!