This is one of the most popular trips we offered including visiting various villages in Sapa. In this tour, you have chance to see interesting places, ethnic minorities villages of H’Mong, Tay, Dzao, Dzay and Xa Pho minorities and mountainous regions of Sapa, near the Chinese border. Known for intricate embroidery, traditional crafts and silver jewelry, this will provide an opportunity to make fantastic memory.
Visit a waterfall and a rattan bridge
Take part in many interesting activities such as trekking to the villages sightseeing landscapes and relaxing
Have chance to visit interesting places, ethnic minorities villages of H’Mong, Tay, Dzao, Dzay and Xa Pho minorities
Description Price for Private tour (2* hotel)
Description Price for Private tour (3* hotel)
Night 1: Hanoi - Lao Cai
20.30 Pickup at your hotel and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai Station. Sleep on the train.
Day 1: Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van (4hrs trek, 12km, 3 villages) (B, L, D)
Arrive in Lao Cai and transfer to Sapa. After breakfast, explore around Sapa. Start trekking after lunch. Visit Lao Chai Village and then walking through hillsides and along Muong Hoa River, visit Ta Van village.
Explore the daily life of Dzay minority and spend a night at a Dzao family.
Day 2: Ta Van - Ban Ho (7hrs trek, 18km, 3 villages) (B, L, D)
After breakfast, get to a village located at the foot of Hoang Lien Son range via bamboo forests. Visit a waterfall and a rattan bridge. Then get down to the river, cross it and keep going to Supan village for 2 minorities – The H’Mong and the Red Dzao. Get off the road to go down hill to BanHo village.
O/N at Ban Ho village with a Tay family.
Day 3: Ban Ho - Thanh Phu (7hrs trek, 15 km, 4 villages) (B, L, D)
Get up early in the morning for fresh air and peaceful daily life of the people. After breakfast, walk uphill to a smallest and almost untouched village of the Red Dzao (Namtoong). Go further to another village on the other side of the mountain range to see the XaPho ethnic group in MiSon village.
Have dinner and O/N at a Tay family in Thanh Phu village.
Day 4: Thanh Phu - Supan - Sapa (4hrs trek, 12km, 23km by jeep) (B, L, D)
After breakfast, walk back to Supan village where take a jeep back to Sapa. On the way back, visit the ancient stone circle (stones decorated with ancient carvings which are said to have described to the life of the people lost in the mists of prehistory).
O/N at hotel in Sapa
Day 5: Sapa - Lao Cai - Hanoi (B, L, D)
After breakfast, free time to visit Sapa town and market. Have lunch. At 15:30, get on bus to Lao Cai railway station. Have dinner in Lao Cai. Then take the night train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Accommodation: Homestay, Fansipan View 2* or Panorama 3*
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- This tour can be operated as a private tour or a part as group tour (in Sapa) and a part as private (Coc Ly)
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Full board meals (B, L, D)
- Homestay in villages of Sapa
- Hotel in Sapa (twin, double, triple sharing)
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi railway station
- Roundtrip transfer by bus between Lao Cai and Sapa
What's Not Included
- Insurance, VAT
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!