This Sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days - 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train, especially you can enjoy the friendly services. Let's come and feel with us!
Explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping
Contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains with terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog
Visit Cat Cat village and learn about local life of H’Mong minority, use indigo plants and leaves to dye these brocade fabrics
Description Price for 2* hotel (Hai Dang hotel)
Description Price for 3* hotel (Viet Flower Hotel, Hmong Sapa Hotel, Sapa View Hotel or similar)
Description Price for 4* hotel (Amazing or Sapa Highland resort)
6:30 - 7:00 – Our driver and tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa.
10:00 – Follow the highway to Lao Cai City with comfortable short break on the way to Sapa.
13:00 – Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:30 – Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic and picturesque Cat Cat Waterfall, which is a great spot for photo-shoots.
17:00 – Return to Sapa town for dinner. Enjoy your free time in the afternoon to explore Sapa Market and town. Overnight at the hotel
8:00 – Have breakfast at the hotel.
9:00 – Begin trekking from Sapa towards another part of Muong Hoa Valley where you can see the magnificent landscapes of the mountainous region. Trek through Y Linh Ho, the village of the Black H’mong, then continue the adventure through lush rice terraces to visit Lao Chai village and experience the Black H’mong’s daily life and traditional culture.
11:30 – Arrive at Ta Van village of Tay minority, which is exhibiting a strong influence from Chinese culture.
Take a bus ride to return to Sapa.
14:30 – Enjoy your free time in Sapa for refreshment.
15:15 – Catch a bus to travel back to Hanoi.
21:15 – Arrive in Hanoi. The tour ends.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- Meals with local dishes as indicated in itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during the tour
- Room in Sapa hotels on double/twin sharing basis
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
What's Not Included
- VAT (10%)
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Single Supplement
- Beverages, travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
- Others not clearly mentioned above
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!