A special trip will give you a chance to discover one of the most colorful ethnic markets. With this trip, you will enjoy marvelous panorama of the village with the fresh air, see terrace fields, you will also discover Bac Ha-a famous mountainous region market in the Northwest every Sunday. Bac Ha Market is not only the place for buying and selling, but also a place for sentiment and cultural exchanging. Join us for a lifetime experience!
Understand typical traditional custom and the way of bartering trade existing in daily life of the minority people
Visit Bac Ha market - a colorful market of the local hill tribes (Flower Hmong, Phu La, Black Dzao, Tay and Nung)
Trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream, see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain
Description Price for 2* hotel (Hai Dang hotel or similar)
Description Price for 3* hotel (Viet Flower, H'mong Sapa Hotel or similar)
Description Price for 4* hotel (Sapa Highland resort or similar)
- When you come back to Lao Cai city, you will have a shower and may wait sometimes to get on bus to Hanoi. If you want to visit somewhere, transport fee is paid by yourself
- You can join this tour even you depart for Sapa on Saturday with the same tour price.
- Sapa accommodation: 2* hotel (Hai Dang or similar), 3* hotels (Viet Flower, Hmong Sapa, Sapa View or similar), 4* hotel (Sapa Highland resort)
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Meals as indicated (D= dinner, L= lunch, B= breakfast)
- 2 nights with in Sapa Hotel on double/ twin sharing basis
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa -Hanoi
- Modern air - conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai with experienced drivers
- Complimentary bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide in Sapa, Bac Ha
What's Not Included
- VAT (10%)
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!