Travelers surely like this trip since as it goes to explore the beauty of mountains and experiences the adventure in one the most beautiful landscapes of the North. During this tour, you will do sightseeing the beautiful landscapes of Sapa, exciting ethnic minorities’ villages and their daily life as well as join in various interesting activities.
Sightseeing the beautiful landscapes of Sapa
Exploring two famous markets Bac Ha and Can Cau
Experiencing ethnic minorities’ villages and their daily life
Having chance to enjoy Bac Ha people's simple but unique kinds of food with special wines
Description Price for Private tour (overnight at Sao Mai Hotel in Bac Ha)
Description Price for Private tour with 01 extra night in Sapa(Price per person based on twin/triple sharing at Sapa Panorama or Vista Hotel)
Description Price for Private tour with 01 extra night and tour in Sapa(Price per person based on twin/triple sharing at Sapa Panorama or Vista Hotel)
Night 1 (Fri): Hanoi - Night train to Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel (20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train from Hanoi to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train.
Day 1 (Sat): Lao Cai - Can Cau - Bac Ha (B, L, D)
Early arrival in Lao Cai, pickup and transfer to Can Cau market (~2 hours) - a small market situated in a valley surrounded by mountains and only 7 km from China. The market deeply shows the typical cultural features of the minorities in remote mountainous areas in Vietnam. Further more, you can enjoy seeing boys and girls in colorful costumes - different colors of the mountains. They attend the market in the hope of finding "the other halves of their lives" and this is also the time for them to chat, to exchange everything among different ethnic peoples through cups of wine sold in the market and have lunch there.
After that, transfer to Bac Ha. On the way, spend time visiting a village of the Flower H'mong and then check in hotel in Bac Ha. Free to explore the town, dinner and overnight in Bac Ha.
Day 2 (Sun): Bac Ha - Lao Cai - Sapa/Night train to Hanoi (B, L, D)
After breakfast, visit one village and an old building called The H'mong king's house. Breakfast and the beginning of the day on which you visit a big market filled with many different hill-tribe peoples. This is the most colorful market in North Vietnam. At the market, you have chance to enjoy Bac Ha people's simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits such as plumps, apples, peaches... talking to the minorities through the guide's interpretation. Leave the market for the H'mong King's house (King Hoang A Tuong) built by the French colonists and the Chinese in 1920. Return the town for lunch. In the afternoon, spend time visiting another village (Ban Pho village) and then get back to Sapa. On the way back, Stop over to see the Vietnamese and Chinese border in Lao Cai. Back to train station for the night train to Hanoi. End of tour
- Hotel: Sao Mai Bac Ha
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Another night in Sapa with tour and meals can be arranged at 45USD/pax.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- Entrance fees
- Security permits
- English speaking guide
- All meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- 1 night at hotel in Bac Ha (twin/double/triple)
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi Railway station
- Transfer Lao Cai - Can Cau - Bac Ha - Lao Cai
What's Not Included
- Insurance, VAT
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Extra night and tour (bookable)
- Drop off at hotel in Hanoi after tour