This combo combines Hanoi city tour and Mai Chau overnight trip. You will be able to visit the best of Hanoi and experience the rural lifestyle at some villages of Mai Chau including Lac Village and Poom Coong village.
Full day city tour around Hanoi
Two-day trip to discover Mai Chau beautiful valley
Enjoy the Thai’s ethnic perfomance and drink the traditional wine “ruou can”
Description Price for Deluxe combo stay at Deluxe room in Mai Chau Lodge
Day 1: Hanoi city tour (L)
08.00 - 08.30: Pick up at your hotels in Old Quarters area.
AM: Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex with One Pillar Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake. Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: Visit the Ethnology Museum (Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Then free time for shopping in the Old quarters
Note: Visit Bat Trang Ceramic villages on Mon, Wed and Fri as the replacement for museums. Tour ends around 16.00
Note:This 2-hour valley cycling tour can be replaced by 4.5-hour cycling & rock climbing tour, which starts from 1:00 PM. Surcharge USD $20/ pax
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Entrance fees
- Bicycle trip in Mai Chau
- Meals as indicated above
- English speaking tour guide
- Round trip transfer by A/C van
- Traditional dance show & can wine
- Deluxe double/twin room in Mai Chau
What's Not Included
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!