With 6 days, this trip will bring you to all special places called the best of the North, Vietnam. This tour will be an exciting trip to the mountainous resort town of Sapa to discover the stunning landscapes of nature, gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities of H'Mong and Day there; an interesting trip to the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi; and an amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay.
Visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi
An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay
Gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities of H’Mong and Day in Sapa
Exciting trip to the mountainous resort town of Sapa to discover the stunning landscapes of nature
Description Price for Standard package 2*
Description Price for Superior package 3*
Description Price for Deluxe package 4*
Description Price for Luxury package 5*
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and free time. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi city tour - Night train to Sapa (B, L)
Full day visit Hanoi city with Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closes on Monday and Friday morning. And closes during October), Ho Chi Minh Museum and President's house on stilts, One pillar pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Temple of Literature and Old quarters and Museum of Ethnology (on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the visit to Bat Trang pottery village will be arranged as the replacement for museum).
Free time for dinner before pickup time (20.30) at your hotel for the night train to Sapa. Overnight on train.
Day 3: Lao Cai - Sapa trekking (B, L, D)
Arrive early in the morning (05.30 - 06.00 am), our tour guide picks up at the station and transfers to Sapa. Have a short break and having breakfast before the tour begins. Trekking to 2 villages Cat Cat and Sin Chai village to visit the H’mong, hydropower station and the waterfall. Local lunch then walks up back to Sapa and free time. Spend the night at hotel in Sapa.
Day 4: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B, L, D)
After breakfast, start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Day (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). Lunch on the way then head back to Sapa and free time until transfer to Lao Cai for the night train to Hanoi. Overnight on train.
Day 5: Hanoi - Halong overnight cruise (B, L, D)
Early arrival in Hanoi (05.00 - 05.30 am), take taxi to the chosen hotel to store the luggage, have breakfast (no room) before taking the bus to Halong (pickup time: 07.30 - 08.30 am)
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Day 6: Halong - Hanoi - Departure (B, L)
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi. Customers can get off on the way for a shortcut to the airport (around 04.00 - 04.30 pm) by taxi (paid by us)or drop off at the hotel (around 04.30 - 05.00 pm), free time until transfer to the airport for departure flight (45 mins transfer). End of service.
- Halong cruises: 2* cruises (Apricot, Imperial Classic, Lan Ha Legend, Peace Charm or similar), 3* cruises (Lavender, V'Spirit, Majestic, Phoenix or similar), 4* cruises (La Pinta, Syrena, Paloma, Sealife, Pelican or similar), 5* cruises (Azalea, Alisa, Victory star, Signature, Starlight or similar)
- Sapa 3* hotel (Viet Flower Hotel, Hmong Sapa Hotel, Sapa View Hotel or similar)
- Hanoi Accommodation: Available with 2*, 3*,4* and 5* hotels (subject to availability), click here for more details
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Sapa or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Round trip airport transfer
- A/C Transports per program
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Round trip ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai -Hanoi
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Hotels in Hanoi and Sapa (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services