A great combination between Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels within one day. This private day trip is perfect for those who are keen on learning about local culture and history. Besides boat trip to explore the life on water of local people on Mekong River Delta, tourists will also have time to visit Cu Chi tunnels - a great place to learn about the history of Southern Vietnam during the war time.
Explore the maze of tunnels in Cu Chi
Taste a charming cup of unsophisticated honey tea in bee farm
Enjoy the fresh air along the canal and wonderful water coconut tree landscape
Walk around peaceful villages and discover the life of rustic people in Mekong Delta
Description Price for Private tour
Description Price per person for group tour
- Pick up and transfer just for the centrally located hotel/accommodation in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Group tour: For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please be present at our office - 220 De Tham street at 7:00 AM. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyen Trai Street, Nguyen Thi Nghia Street,…
- Private tour: Surcharge for far pick-up
- Special lunch in Mekong
- 01 water and tissue/pax
- English speaking tour guide
- Air con high quality transfer
- Entrance fees, fruits and honey tea
- Boat trips in the Mekong Delta
What's Not Included
- Tips, VAT, travel insurance
- Gun shooting at Cu Chi
- Drinks and personal expenses
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!