Experience Halong Bay on a V’Spirit Classic Cruise, one of the best mid-range cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
Interesting itinerary (Sung Sot Cave - Titov Island - Ba Hang village)
Superior cruises with 41 cabins in total, daily departure from Tuan Chau
Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - cooking - doing Tai Chi)
Description price for Deluxe
Description Price for Deluxe Triple
Description price for Premium Balcony
Description Price for Family connecting door
Around 17:00 Arrive in Hanoi.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard…
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellents
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Welcome Drinks
- Kayak, Tai Chi
- Cooking demonstration
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (B, L, D)
What's Not Included
- Airfares, Car Transfers
- Pickup service by shuttle bus
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above