This excursion is designed for those of you searching for a unique adventure. Starts from your hotel, travel by van throughout the countryside and paddy fields before reaching Halong Bay. One day of exploring caves and islands will make your trip a memorable experience.
Visiting Amazing Cave - TiTop island - Luon Cave
Having 6-hour boat trip to visit the best route of Halong Bay
Climbing trip to the top of Titop island for panoramic view of Halong bay
Description Price for Private tour price
08.00: Pick up at hotel then transfer to Halong bay (3.5 hours with a short break on the way)
12.00: Arrive in Halong Bay, embark a day trip boat for a cruise on Halong bay. Fresh seafood lunch is served on board while cruising among hundreds of islets to discover unspoilt pockets of Halong bay.
14.00: The boat stops for a visit to the Halong Bay’s largest cave of Sung Sot (Amazing Cave).
After the visit, you have 2 options:
- Visit a floating house. From there, you will take a bamboo boat trip to explore the bay on your own.
- Make a stop at Ti Top island where you can enjoy a swim or climbing to the top of the mountain for panoramic view of Halong bay and wonderful photo shoots.
17.00: Cruise back to the harbor and our car take you back to Hanoi.
21.00: Arrive in Hanoi, say goodbye at your hotel. End of service.
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Halong bay
- Bottled water (2 sets/pax)
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with seafood + Vietnamese dishes
- Round-trip transfers Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Visit to Titop Island or bamboo boat trip (on request)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!