The Dragon Eyes is a vacation paradise for couples, families or friends. Cruising on the vast waters and the small canals of the mighty Mekong river is a great way to discover the Mekong Delta. With 2-day tour, you will have chance to see mekong river landscape and board a sampan boat to Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market, which are highlights of Dragon Eyes cruise trip.
Sightseeing beautiful water landscapes along Mekong river
Exploring one of the mos famous floating markets in Mekong delta
Visiting some of the local candy and cake making factories or local houses, verdant orchards and ship-building yards
Description Price for Double or twin cabin
Day 1: Panorama River Cruise (L,D)
- The floating markets in the Mekong Delta are no tourist markets but wholesale markets where produce of the Mekong Delta like fruits and vegetables are traded. For this reason the number of boats on the market fluctuates depending on harvesting seasons and market demand. Furthermore, modern wholesale markets are becoming more popular in Vietnam. This can result in decreasing numbers of boats being present on the markets.
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice
- 4 savoury meals
- Free flow of coffee and tea
- Transfer from Saigon by shuttle bus
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips on sampans as mentioned in the itineraries
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
What's Not Included
- Other Drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
- Private transfer from/to Saigon (USD$45/pax)
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!