The 4-day trip will give you a forgettable experience with interesting place sites in the center of Vietnam. Your journey will begin with visit of Ba Na Hill in Da Nang, continue to excursion in Hoi An ancient town, and end with Hue city tour. Join us for a lifetime experience.
Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars to get a bird’s-eye view in Ba Na Hill
Visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation
Take a full day to discover Hue with old historical constructions such as Emperor Mausoleums, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum..
Description Price for 3* package
14.30-15.00 pickup and transfer to Hue by open bus, stopover at Lang Co beach (subject to time and operating conditions). Drop off at hotel in Hue for check in and free time.
Note: Accommodation in tour: click here for more details
- Join tour ticket
- Entrance fees
- Bana Cable ticket
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Pick up and transfer as program
- Half board meals (Breakfasts at hotels & set menus)
- Twin sharing standard room basic at 2 star hotels: in Hue (Carnary hotel, Sport hotel...); in Hoian (An Phu hotel, Vinh Hung 3 hotel...)
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi – Hue – Saigon/Hanoi
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!