What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Cruising in numerous small canals and arroyos to experience the daily life of local people along the riverbeds: floating markets, orchards, handicraft villages, traditional brickworks. Especially, you will have a good chance to take a morning cycling through local village along the banks of Mekong River and find yourself lost in the beauty of Mekong Delta and local culture in each village you pass by.
- Explore the lively Cai Be floating market
- Enjoy biking or walking tour to see daily life and local people’s activities
- Visit handicraft village, sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 12m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- 01 night accommodation on board
- 02 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Transfer: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Pier - Ho Chi Minh(bookable in next step)
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Saigon - Cai Be – Sa Dec
07:30 - 08:00am Optional pick-up at hotel in district 1, Ho Chi Minh city. Transfer to Cai Be pier.
10:00 Arrive Cai Be, small motor boat trip to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning. Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people then sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits.
Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes 29 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10.000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River.Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families. Embark Mekong Emotion boat, welcome drink and check in cabin. Lunch served on board.
After lunch, cruise depart from Cai Be to Sa Dec via My Thuan, a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river. Up to river tide, stop en route to visit brickyard handricarft villages a long the Mekong River.Relax on boat while sipping an aperitif. Dinner and overnight on board in Sa Dec.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Emotion Cruise
- Day 2: Sa Dec - Saigon
Breakfast on board while seeing activities on Mekong River in Sa Dec in the sunrise.
08:00 Disembark and check out luggages, let them on vehicle and start excursion to visit Sa Dec town where Margueritte Duras's famous novel Lover was set and made famous by the film L’Amant, the Marguerite Duras story and explore this town. Visit the lively Sa Dec food market and primary school headed by Magueritte Duras. Visit a bonsai garden by walking or biking along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields: rice fields, and vegetable farms, fish farms.
10:00 Disembark then get back the car for Saigon or another destination. END TOUR.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
18 Jul 2017
The previous day, we did the tour with Ho Chi Min tunnels and Ben Dinh tunnels together with the tourist group. We started the tour at 8:00 am on a tour that lasted about 2 hours. The tour included Cai Be Floating Market and Tan Phong Island and 3 other small island. One of these islands was an unicorn island. We drank the pollen tea, which was served to us here. Another island was an island where snakes and wild animals were displayed in cages. The most interesting was the natural way and a very difficult process to make coconut sugar. We studied the whole construction of Indian sugar. Afterwards, we continued our tour through a natural park with a buda. We got on the carriages. There was also a restaurant in the park. A nice meal was included in the tour. The lonely meal tour was also an extra and we were not satisfied with our choice. So if you don't want to be hungry, you should make your choice carefully.
28 Jun 2017
Great trip with a great travel guide. We got to ride along the river in a typical vietnamese boat. We visited a honey farm, coconut farm, a meal in a village and so on. I really recommend this trip. It's worth all the money
20 Jun 2017
mekong delta is important way to trasports between vietnam and china . and this place is traditional . travel with local boats . amazing view in tropical jungle. there are many iland in mekong delta . i visited 3 iland . one of theese iland had cocconut ecocnomy . you can find cocconut milk , tuffy and ...
25 May 2017
We were lucky enough to have a private Mekong tour - four in the car and on the boat (driver + guide + my friend and myself). Highly recommended and a highlight on our trip to Vietnam! From the boat there was a lot to see, in between we went for a ride on a bike (slightly exhausting at the quite high temperatures), ate fresh tropical fruits and watched the production of popcorn (rice).